While I am pleased to share these suggestions with the Codeable, I dare not imply that I am more observant than its developers. They are simply my thoughts, and I mean good. You guys are the best in the industry, and I will always respect that.
- The suggestions are straightforward but may be refined or better translated.
- I randomly selected and shared just four now – two from each category.
- I used the MoSCoW Priority Matrix for the implementations.
- I added an image(s) with annotations where needed.
- This document was written in HTML and can be shared. I also have the wireframe raw files.
My goals with these suggestions are:
- Never complicate Codeable's work process.
- To make it remain a place for only the top-of-the-shelf Web Developers.
- To use the system to handle problems requiring human input.
- Reduce friction, redundancy, and repetition and increase experts' hire rate.
- Create ideas for more revenue for Codeable.
- Reduce workload for Codeable Staff.
I grouped them into three below:
- Server-Side (Experts).
- General Suggestions.
For each suggestion, I tagged and provided the following:
- A Problem Statement (My experience/thought)
- My Recommendation (Suggestion).
- Potential Deterrent(s).
Thank you guys. Your review will mean a lot to me and my confidence.